Monday, January 2, 2012

Final thought...

I'm just stopping back by the old blog to close it out in case anyone was wondering where I am.

My second IVF was successful and Megan Isabel was born on August 1. She s such a delight! I am over-the-moon with this child.

Also, Penn State is basically my backyard and I've started a new blog about the sex abuse scandal and Joe Paterno's legacy. It can be found at StateCollegeMom.

Thanks for everyone's support through my fertility treatments. I'm thrilled to see so many of you have babies now too.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I would love to share your success story on my blog! If you have a moment and check back here, here's the link: http://stressfreeinfertilityblog.com/2010/01/17/calling-all-success-stories/ Thanks so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete